Friday, July 4, 2008

Catching Up!

It's hard to get behind on posting because I keep taking pictures and then there's so many to sift through and decide what to put on here... so here's a smattering of pictures from over the last couple weeks to show you what we've been up to lately!

Some fun in the sun at our beach with Carter. Jess and Carter
Trying to get our family shot... not happening. :)


Love being so close to Pearl Harbor. So neat to watch the ships come in and out. Going to miss this beautiful place! Reminder to self not to take it for granted!
Jess and the kids stayed and had hamburgers with us.

Blake... always happy! :)
Helping put the silverware away. She's such a good helper!
Cutting up mangoes we got from Jess. Natalie's comment: "I don't like mangoes, they're too sticky and juicy. Blake likes mangoes though. And Grandma. She really likes mangoes."


Playground time with Daddy
Manly bonding in the tunnel. :)
Mommy and Natalie
Blake is walking all over the place now!
I had a "Mommy and Me" Pampered Chef cooking show last week. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved getting to make their lunch and play with all the products. I didn't take pictures of all the stations, but here's a few. Ashley at the decorating cupcakes table.
Faye and Felicia overseeing this table.
Vanessa, Alicia Grace and Caleb eating their creations.
Not much cooking out of Baby Katie :)
Who knew playing with the water cooler would be so much fun?
I have more of Meg's Wedding... so check back soon. Love you all. Happy Fourth of July! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Mom and Natalie - 2 peas in a pod!!~!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I love them. Miss them. I feel like they get more adorablle everytime I see them! I MISS YOU!