Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tickle Tickle Stah

This is Natalie and Blake after their bath. I put him in her bed while I got her dressed. She was sitting there singing to him and of course by the time I got back with the camera, she stopped singing. But it's still cute. She sings to him all the time, especially in the car. "Tickle Tickle Lil Stah How-why-ya...are" (that's the part she keeps repeating in the video). She also will hold her babies and rock them and say, "Jee-sus...Jee-sus..." (for Jesus loves me). She loves to sing Hallelujah: "Hah-yay-yoo, hay-yay-yoo, hay-yay-yoo-yas! Pays-e-da-lor!" (Praise ye the Lord). She definitely loves music and it's so fun to hear her singing around the house. :)

video

6 comments:

Bethany said...

It's too cute,but the best part is that I can say that's my niece and nephew!Love seeing them in action.Thanks Jen.

Jason & Erin said...

Adorable!

Chris & Michelle said...

Too cute! :) Allie loves to sing too - we'll have to get the girls to sing together at Christmas! :) Hey, when are you guys coming to Bill and Linda's? Right after Christmas? Just wondering! We'll probably stay until the 31st-ish. We like to get home a few days before Chris has to go back to work. :)
Happy Thanksgiving - see you guys soon! :)

katherine said...

Gee-Gee. Man that blake has some paitence.. does he ever freak out at her when she is throwing stuffed ducks at him and screaming HA-LE-YA! The are so so so cute sista!! Can't wait to see them in action.

Jason & Erin said...

Hey Jen, yes, we will still be in PA when you guys get here. We should be here until a few days after new years. It is going to be fun! And a bit crazy too with all our kids! :)

Heidi Kenny said...

Hey Brian and Jen!! I am so glad I finally got to visit your blog! I'm getting into the "blog world" a bit myself with being so far from home. I'm planning a trip to Hawaii some time this winter/early spring. Apparently everyone needs to get away from the dark and cold at some point! :) Love the pics you guys! I'll be home just after Christmas...would be awesome if the old gang could get together?? Don't know if that's possible or not...We can try??