Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Little Helper and Future Baseball Star

Natalie definitely likes to help. She is my kitchen helper the most although she helps in other ways too--often unwanted: today we found her changing Blake's diaper- she had taken it off and was wiping him with a wipe! Too bad we didn't get a picture!Reading him a storyMaking a coaster and paper sandwich. Yum.
Here she is adding bay leaves to the big batch of pizza sauce. (She grabbed it out of the cupboard and poured half and when I went to get the camera, she poured in the other half. I guess there are worse spices she could have found, huh? :)


Helping season our plates with garlic powder so the burgers will taste even better. (Took these off the camera so I couldn't turn them, sorry!)
Our little man is getting so big. He is trying to roll over and even makes attempts at crawling--I'm not ready for him to grow up that fast!! He kept lifting his arm and he would topple/roll over and then get upset.
The outfit is from Aunt Bethany when she was here--can you believe he can wear it already? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a crazy little girl!!! I love her face in the second picture of her pouring the whole bottle of garlic on the plate. How precious!

Erin said...

Blake looks so big!! Gotta love that cooking help! I try so hard not to get frustrated when all three pull up chairs and want to help, I don't always succeed. :) Chelly and the kids just left this am. We had a lot of fun!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Jen,
What a beautiful family you have! Ralph and I are enjoying reading and catching up on your life. We were so excited to find you through David and Diane's blog!