Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pre-Christmas Activities

Catching up on before Christmas!
One night, we went to Altoona to finish our shopping and take the kids to see the Lakemont Lights. A small amusement park sets up tons of Christmas lights all over and you drive slowly through in your car listening to Christmas music. It was great!

My favorite part... the pretty trees.

The kids got to be out of their seats... which they thought was very cool. They even poked their heads out of the sun roof for a better view. :)
Natalie got to help drive... not sure if she was more excited about that or the lights! :)

Fun with lunch (animal PBJs and yes, still in PJs! :)

Gingerbread House Decorating (or shall we say "candy eating" :)


I love our MOPS group... We have such a great group of ladies and I really feel like this is where God wants me to be involved right now. We had Christmas party for our last Dec mtg. We did a White Elephant gift exchange which was a lot of fun-I got a Pampered Chef kids cookbook that I didn't have.
And I even made this wreath out of fabric... pretty cool.
Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Pics of ours coming soon!

No comments: