Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quote Time

Here's the latest from my bambinos:


B: Holding his orange striped shirt to his chest, "I want to wear this one, it's my best friend!"

N: "Did Mary and Joseph sleep in sleeping bags?"

N: (in the bath, on her birthday) "Can I try to wash myself? I think that's what 4-year-olds do."

B: "I not 'bud', I Blake!"

Toy Story related:
N: (going into Bed Bath & Beyond) "Hey, it's like Buzz Lightyear!"
B: "To Cindy and E-On!" (infinity and beyond)
B: "Mom, it's not Buzz. It's Buzz LIGHTYEAR!"


B: "This eight-meal (oatmeal) is not hot anymore Mom. It's warm and cozy!"

N: (having a conversation about pregnant ladies) "It's like the moms are always taking their babies on a walk in their tummy strollers."

B: (after getting honey on something) "I be like Pooh Bear!"

N&B: "Let me tell you something through your ear" (whisper)

B to N: (wearing her Christmas dress): "You're a pretty princess!"

B: "This what you talkin' bout?" (whenever you ask him for something)

N: "Phew, I need to sit a minute to get my power back" (while running around with Blake)


And saving the best for last, at bedtime on our anniversary:

Natatlie: "Dear Jesus, Mommy and Daddy are having a special dinner tonight. Please help Blake and Natalie stay in their beds. Amen."

2 comments:

Our European adventure... said...

Love all the quotes! Some of them I can relate to!
Brayden: "I'm not silly, I'm Brayden" or he calls Buzz Light year "Buzzy Lightyear" Mallory looking at my wedding picture "Mom you are a princess" and my all time favorite from Mallory "Mom, you're my best friend" I love it! :)

Our European adventure... said...

Love all the quotes! Some of them I can relate to!
Brayden: "I'm not silly, I'm Brayden" or he calls Buzz Light year "Buzzy Lightyear" Mallory looking at my wedding picture "Mom you are a princess" and my all time favorite from Mallory "Mom, you're my best friend" I love it! :)