Saturday, October 27, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...


I know I already wrote today but Natalie said the funniest things this afternoon that I have to write them down before I forget.

I was sitting on the couch feeding Blake and she put on Brian's shoes and got a bag and started walking down the hall waving and saying, "Byebye, byebye" I asked her where she was going and she said, "Dondalds." She hasn't even been to McDonalds very many times but I guess enough to remember that she likes it. :)

She loves sweets and calls all candy "Daddy's tandies"--to get her to not ask me for it during the day I tell her that she has to ask Daddy when he gets home and that is good enough. We're sort of working on potty training (well, she was really into it for awhile and has now decided that she wants nothing to do with it-she tells us but then as soon as we go into the bathroom she yells "No...diaper!" and runs to her changing table. I guess she'll do it when she's ready.) We have a clear jar of skittles on the bathroom sink to use as rewards if she goes. Anyway, I was brushing her teeth tonight and she pointed to them saying "tandies." I said, "What does Natalie have to do to get candies?" Her answer, "ask" :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA Ask.. that's brilliant!

Randy & Laura said...

I love the stories and the picture of Natalie all wrapped up in her towel, so very cute! We're still waiting for our little baby... I sent you an email. :)