Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's try a video...

I'm going to attempt to put on some movies of the kids. Not sure if it'll work but here goes!

This one is of Natalie and Blake first thing in the morning. Don't mind her crazy bedhead or my high pitched baby voice. :)


I debated putting this one on here... I actually caught a fall on tape but it looks worse than it actually was because I was standing above her. It's pretty typical of Natalie though--she just gets right up and keeps on going.


Thanks for all your notes and emails and prayers for Brian. We both appreciate it and he said that he feels really supported so thank you! He had the board today and it was only 15 minutes and only questions this time. He feels like he did pretty well but it's hard to know how the others did and they don't tell you how you're doing or what the points are so it makes it all the more stressful. Apparently they are going to try to wear them down by keeping a really tough schedule--having them up really early and busy all day and then doing events at night too. Brian does really well at that though. When other people start to complain and get tired and lose focus, he is able to push through and finish strong. That has always helped him on the other competitions. (At USAREUR, he actually completed a 10 mile ruck march with a 50+ lb pack after spraining his ankle in the first mile! He's definitely not a quitter! :) Keep praying for him.

6 comments:

Randy & Laura said...

So cute, the videos are fantastic... I love seeing your everyday life! Makes me want to visit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Cute videos. :) I have a favor to ask you and your readers...I'm a music teacher at a really small school. We've randomly been entered in a contest at a local news channel tocompete for "Band of the Week." Please logon to www.wibw.com/ksprepzone and click on band of the week to vote for Olpe High School! Thanks, Becky

Brian and Jen said...

Hey Becky...they sound great. I voted for you guys! :)

Sarah said...

Very cute videos! Natalie looks like such a trooper!

The Darin Tiffanys said...

I absolutely LOVE the video of Natalie trying to climb out of the cabinet...I was cracking up because it reminds me of what Abigail will be doing here very soon...she's a get up and dust off girl too! Both of your precious ones are such sweeties...we can't wait to meet them (hopefully sooner than later).

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am a big dork and was totally crying at how cute and precious your kids are! I can't even imagine the feeling you must get when you think "these are MY kids!" WOW! Can you tell we are trying for some right now? I'm all gushy and stuff! HA! But seriously...you have SUCH a sweet family! I miss you guys! How much longer will you be in Hawaii? We would LOVE to go and visit someday!!! Love ya!