Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Bradley and more...

First attempt at a picture of all FOUR kids... we'll try again when they're not in PJs. :)
I took Bradley back to the doctor and his jaundice was much better and he'd gained back most of his weight already so that was great. He's a sweet little baby and there's nothing better than having him fall asleep on you... I love it. Proud Big Sister Natalie made him a Valentine.


My Dad came in on Saturday--he'll get to be here almost a week. The kids are loving having a man around and constantly wanting to wrestle and play with him. We're having fun and I feel so blessed that my parents were able to come visit (and to help me!)

Brian sent me 2 dozen beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. Thank you honey!
And my parents sent me these in the hospital.
We made Valentine Jell-O Cups again this year.
Blake and Bradley... we sure have a lot of "B's" around here now.

It has been so wonderful having my mom (and now my dad) here. I seriously don't know how I would be handling all this on my own. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: