Saturday, September 25, 2010

What a Difference a Daddy Makes

Brian came home from the field and needed to wash all his gear. He enlisted the kids help and eventually it turned in to an all out family water fight... so much fun and something I probably wouldn't have thought to do with them--that's why we love our Daddy! Trying on the "armor" as they called it.

The helmet was so heavy, Blake couldn't even hold his head up straight!


Natalie loves to make silly faces for the camera.

Scrubbing down the dirty, muddy gear.Love you honey!!
And then... he turned the water on them!
They had so much fun... Evan wasn't so sure though. (I'm not sure this video is working... hopefully it goes through!)


And then, he let them have the hose!


I joined in the fun too-clothes and all. We were all totally soaked but such before-bedtime fun with Daddy! :)

I know it's blurry but it's all I could get.
Brian has one big final field exercise coming up--pray for him as this is the culmination of everything and will be high stress, high intensity...with little food and little sleep. He's done such a great job so far and has been working so hard and I'm so proud of him. Way to go babe! You're almost done!

1 comment:

Our European adventure... said...

Love all your pictures! I tried to get some on our blog, but it is giving me an error on all of my pictures! Hopefully it is the server and it will be up today. Now that I see you got some pictures on yours yesterday, I am getting to wonder.....

I am jealous you guys still have warm weather! We barely had a summer here this year. :( Next summer I am only buying a few summer clothes.

I looked at the PX this weekend, they only had a few selections, but the price wasn't bad..... $1.09. I will look at the Real this week. Talk to you later!