The best from the past few weeks:
- Natalie: "I burped... and it tastes like dinner!"
- Blake: "When I become a Daddy, I'll have a big wallet!"
- When I was taking my prenatal vitamin, Natalie said: "Mom, you don't get to chew that?! You'll choke if you swallow it whole!" (I agree, why do they have to be so big??)
- When Evan tried to kiss me on the lips, Natalie: "Did he think he was your husband and you were his wife?"
- Natalie calls a whoopie cushion: "wooshie cooshie"
- Blake calls an ambulance: "alience"
- After church the kids were telling us about their lesson-Joseph forgiving his brothers. I asked, "Joseph might not have felt like forgiving them...what might he have wanted to do to them?" Natalie responded with "punch them in the face."
- Natalie: "Why didn't God give us wings like birds? I wish he did."
- Blake, seeing a man in a cowboy hat using an electric cart, "His horse is at home."
- Natalie, after a conversation about how God watches out for all the people in the world, "Does He have big eyes?"
- Natalie: "Blake, what are your kid's names going to be when you grow up?" Blake: "My kids will all be Woody and I'll be Buzz!"
- After talking about bad dreams and the "God is Bigger than the Boogie Man" song from Veggie Tales at bedtime, Natalie told me the next morning, "I had a bad dream and so I prayed and smiled and got back to my sleeping. When you smile, it makes it go away."
- Evan is learning more words-- quack quack (duck), ha (hot), tuh (stuck) and finally doing some signs now. Looking forward to adding his funny quotes in the years to come!
And an update... I have to wait longer than I thought for my ultrasound so it won't be until October... we'll keep you updated on whether there will be a new little girl or boy in our family! :)