Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary Honey!

We are in a mad rush to pack and get out to the house in less than an hour but I wanted to put up something quick. Babe, you are more than I ever dreamed of or hoped for and you are perfect for me. God has blessed me so much! I am so glad to be your wife and the mother of our children. It's only been three years and yet we have 2 kids, have lived in 3 different houses and traveled all over the world together! What will the next years hold?! I will be by your side no matter what and forever, Brian Yoder. I love you. Happy Anniversary!
Someday I'll put up pictures of our adventures all over Europe (and beyond) since we didn't have a blog then. It truly has been an incredible life together thus far. Thank you God for the wonderful gift of marriage. I am so happy! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me things were in something of a panic three years ago, too!!! Oh Jen,always willing to wear your heart on your sleeve...What a gift to the world you are. Reading the words of a young mother so in love with her husband that she wants to tell the whole world has been the best part of my day. The world, too full of cynicism and sarcasm, has yet to mar the beauty of one, Jennifer Gration Yoder. Brian is a very blessed man, and I'm sure he knows it. Much love and Merry Christmas to you and your whole extended family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! :) We're pretty lucky, Jen -- we both have wonderful Yoder men! :) So happy Bri married you - I think you guys are perfect for each other too! :) So glad to have you as a sister-in-law!! :) Love you guys!! :) See you next week! YAY!!!!! :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Happy Belated Anniversary, Brian & Jen! So, So, glad Brian met you and now we all get to be blessed, too, by knowing you, Jen. Thanks for coming to visit at Christmas. Sorry we didn't get to see Natalie, too! You are a dear, special couple to our family as the Yoders are very dear to all of us, too.

Erin said...

Happy Belated Anniversary guys! It was great to see you guys this Christmas and hang out!

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I'm so glad I got bored today and scrolled through my old posts... I hadn't seen that you left a message until just now! I had somehow heard you got married but didn't know you had kids. How fun! You have a lovely family! It's nice to see you keeping up the Ohio connection a little bit with the Buckeyes! Keep in touch!