Monday, December 10, 2007

Train Ride through Toyland

We were shopping at the mall over the weekend and they have a train set up in the middle for kids so we let Natalie take a ride. She loved it... and immediately asked for "more" when she got off... :)


And here's more pictures of the gang...

Christmas time in Hawaii...

It's gorgeous here... but so strange to be so warm in December! People still put up Christmas lights and blow-up things all over their yards. I'll have to take some pictures to show you all. We've had some really rainy and windy weather--this is as close to fall as we got this year. :)
She had another outfit on all day... but took it off to put on pajama pants (inside out) and this shirt. At least it matches. :)

This should make all the people from PA happy... We gave in and made a half recipe of buckeye balls afterall. :)
This is how I found Natalie one day during a nap. So fashionable. :)
Just chilling with Daddy before bed.
Natalie playing in the kitchen.

Don't you all wish it was still cute to have rolls under your chin? :)

5 comments:

Jena said...

Hey! I am so glad you left me a comment! How fun to catch up with you through these wonderful blogs!
Your kids are so precious and how fun to live in Hawaii! If you don't mind, I'm going to link to you, so I can keep up with what's going on in your life.
When is Natalie's b-day? I bet she and Owen are very close in age...he's Oct 15. Anyway, so good to see that you're doing well and enjoying life!
Oh, where in PA in Brian from? Anywhere near Lancaster County?

Anonymous said...

I hope Brian lets you and the kids have some buckeye balls,Jen!I made 3 batches already knowing that Bri is coming, and I have to wonder if that's enough.Love the train ride.See you guys soon.Love to all!

Anonymous said...

What are buckeye balls? Love to try them, if I had a recipe. Thanks

Erin said...

LOVE the pic of Natalie sleeping! So cute! Girls are so funny. It has been really warm here too, in the 80's. I think that is why I haven't done any Christmas shopping, cause' it feels like summer! At least that is my excuse! :) See you guys soon!

Randy & Laura said...

Blake is so cute! What a happy little guy.