Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Catching Up

It's been awhile since I've posted but I'm going to try to get up to date today... we've been super busy lately! Brian finished up his summer classes and then left for Washington State for a month long Army camp. We all miss him, since he hasn't been gone for more than a weekend since we've been here! But we're staying really busy- we've had several visitors, lots of trips and activities, lots of Pampered Chef shows and I really haven't found much time for blogging. I usually relish the silence after the kids are in bed and crash in front of the TV or with a book... but anyway... I'll try to do better. Here's a snapshot of our lives lately... I'll try to pick just the best and not overwhelm you all! :)We watched Alayna and Kierstin for an overnight... we thought it would be crazy with 5 kids all 3 and under but it really wasn't too bad. We had a lot of fun! Playing Doctor.

Decorating cookies
Their teddy bears... cute huh?
I made little duckies for a baby shower for my friend Amy.

Amy is a friend from MOPs, getting ready to have her second, little baby James in a couple of weeks.
Evan turned 5 months last week. He's really growing. He's wearing 6-9 month clothes now, more towards the 9 mos actually. He's sleeping at least 12 hours at night for the past month or so and is rolling over now too. Goodness, the third one goes fast! :)

No comments: