Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Brian was off from classes last week for Spring Break. We went to New Jersey to see my parents for a few days and then hung out at home. It was a very relaxing break... and now we're back to real life again this week.
My Dad and Evan
We went to feed the ducks... such a nice day out. No jackets!


Love this picture of Blake. :)
Swings!Grandpa with Natalie and Evan
Bubble Bath in Grandma's tub-- see the jets spraying Blake? They had so much fun.
And it made a million bubbles!
Back home again:

Brian and Evan really bonded this week... Evan loves sleeping on him, every afternoon they took a nap together on the couch.

Making pancakes one morning
Doing "pull-ups" in the bathtub... don't ask. :)
I gave Blake a much needed first haircut this week... doesn't he look like such a little boy now?



More to come soon...

2 comments:

Our European adventure... said...

Great pictures! We miss you guys! PC is going really slow for me. I am thinking about giving it up until I get settled in Germany. Hope you are doing better with it. Give all your babies hugs and kisses from us all.

Linda said...

I was going to say something about Blake's wild and crazy hair, lol...but you gave him a big boy cut and he looks great!

As always, I love seeing pictures of your family...and you look pretty darn good too!